SCSI Device Permissions

Hello

I'm using 'Grip' in order to encode cd music to mp3. The problem is that I can do it only with the root user. With other user I get problems with SCSI Device. I'm using SCSI simulator. The '/dev/cdrom' is a soft link to '/dev/scd0' and the '/dev/scd0' have the owner: 'root' and the group: 'cdrom'. I also add the user
gusti to the 'cdrom' groups, you can see it in en file '/etc/groups':
cdrom:x:24:gusti
for the user gusti.  The is other SCSI device that I must take care about??
or what can be the problem??

 Thank you very much
            Gustavo
--