Re: Stolen debian logo?

On February 22, 2004 09:51, Patrik Lindahl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope this is the right forum for this...
>
> I happened to notice that the logo of elektrostore.se is almost the
> same as the Debian logo... It looks like they have changed the color
> and rotated it slightly.
> The URL is: http://www.elektrostore.se/

It is the same, right down to the three fragments of the swirl at its
core.

http://www.debian.org/logos/

The Debian project would probably have grounds for copyright
infringement since the logo is not being used to refer to the Debian
project.

The site is awful in Konqueror as well - very clunky when scrolling.
Haven't tried with a Gecko browser yet but it'll probably be worse
still.

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

There is no art which one government sooner learns of another
than that of draining money from the pockets of the people.
-Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations