Re: How to config twice with make-kpkg

Brian Brazil wrote:
On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 12:07:23PM -0800, Ross Boylan wrote:

When building kernels the Debian way, with make-kpkg and
kernel-source-xxx, as well as various Debianized kernel-patches, I
find I want to run oldconfig and then xconfig.

The problem is that if I run make-kpkg configure twice, the second
time it just says things are up to date and does nothing.

Try:
make oldconfig
make xconfig
make-kpkg clean
make-kpkg <options> kernel-image

Brian

That's ekactly what I do.  Works every time :-)
I also like doing it better that way so that I am
sure make-kpkg won't stop to ask me any questions
once I embark on building the kernel-image.

-Roberto