Re: php4-imap && apache virtual domains

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 11:24:21AM +0200, Tadas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed debian testing (sarge). Recently I upgraded apache, php4,
> php-imap pachages  and since then apache exit with error "Segmentation
> fault". When I disable php4-imap module (in php.ini file) or remove all
> virtual domain configuration, apache stops crashing. Can you tell me where
> is the problem and how it can be fixed?

There is a whole stack of bug reports on this one. I don't know any
fix other than to not use virtual domains or not use php4-imap.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=php4-imap&archive=no

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a