Re: aptitude marking everything "packages held back"?

Użytkownik Monique Y. Herman napisał:
Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.  On one of my machines,
aptitude works like a champ.  On the other, as of a week or so ago,
every package that would normally be aqua (available for upgrade) in the
"g" screen is instead white and listed under "Packages being held back."
I can hit "+" on a package and it will then install.  Very odd.

Did I accidentally enable some option?  Is my configuration corrupted?
Something else?

Hello,

Maybe you should check if this option is on:

Options->Miscellaneous->Automatically upgrade installed packages.

--
Lukasz Stelmach
http://www.stelmach.com.pl