Re: aptitude marking everything "packages held back"?

"Monique Y. Herman" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> writes:

> Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.  On one of my machines,
> aptitude works like a champ.  On the other, as of a week or so ago,
> every package that would normally be aqua (available for upgrade) in the
> "g" screen is instead white and listed under "Packages being held back."
> I can hit "+" on a package and it will then install.  Very odd.

Which Debian?  I noticed this happening on my unstable machine a week
or so ago; I hit '+' on the "Upgradeable Packages" line and everything
went off and installed.  I never entirely figured out why, though, and
it hasn't done it since.

	-- Abra Mitchell