Re: PCMCIA cardbus card, Cirrus CL-PD6729 and i82365 module

Lawrence Lee wrote:
I can not get linux to detect my PCMCIA ethernet card.

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook 420D laptop and the PCMCIA controller is a
Cirrus CL-PD6729. The PCMCIA card is a 3Com Megahertz 3CXFE575CT, it is a
cardbus card and not an ISA card. Is this specific card and this specific
controller conflicting?

Sorry, but the CL-PD6729 is not a CardBus controller. You can only use
16bit cards. The 3CXFE575CT is 32bits wide.

--
Greetings
Bjoern Schmidt