Re: Sarge aptitude logs

Hello Timothy!

On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 08:47:45PM -0500, Timothy Spear wrote:
  Since I am new to debian, I went for the gusto and have installed the
sarge release. :-) I recently ran aptitude to update all the installed
packages. Durring the update, a slew of warning messages went by. Does
aptitude contain a log of these errors (I have searched arround and
cannot find it)?

An excerpt from /var/log/aptitude
|IMPORTANT: this log only lists intended actions [...]

Unless you set up some other means of logging ('script', 'screen',
shell redirection) all the output during upgrade I'm afraid there's no
way to get these messages back.

Cheers,
Flo