/proc hidden features documentation [Was: Quasi-(un)deletion question]

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 12:25:08AM +0100, Martin Dickopp wrote:
> Tim Otten <tim@cap.american.edu> writes:
> > OMG. That does work. I didn't try it because the file looks like a symlink
> > in 'ls' -- a similar process with symlinks on a normal filesystem will
> > produce different results:
>
> Yes, /proc is quite different from other filesystems in many ways. :)

Is it documented?  I wasn't able to find anything.  Particularly,
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt is moot here.  I
imagine there are other hidden features...

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9