Re: Kde gone

Rick Pasotto wrote:

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 09:02:16PM -0500, Dan Weikert wrote:

Any suggestions from those more experienced? I'll be happy to provide
any further information but don't be shy about giving explicit
instructions. :)

After updating I always use the '-s' option to apt-get first before
actually doing anything else.

apt-get -s upgrade

or

apt-get -s install [...]

This lets you know what apt-get *wants* to do so you can abort without
problem.

Thanks for that.

I always (until now) have done apt-get -u upgrade (which explicitly tells what is about to be done and offers a chance to abort).

	~c

--

That's one of the cool things about being a Catholic ... it's a
multifaceted experience.  If you lose the faith, chances are you'll

 -Stephanie Plum