Re: sarge installer successes?

Hmm.

Your message was a multipart/alternative message, one part plain text,
the other part "text/enriched", which seems to be a strange pseudo-HTML
kind of thing (RFC 1896). The bug tracking system's logic follows the
MIME specification and takes the last part it understands.
Unfortunately, it thought that it understood text/enriched when in fact
it didn't. I've fixed this and reprocessed your message, which is now
bug #232877.

If you can convince your mailer to send plain text only in future, that
would be preferable.

Thanks for this report, although in future please report bug tracking
system problems to owner@bugs.debian.org (if you're unable to file a bug
report against bugs.debian.org for whatever reason). It happens that I
read debian-user, but I'm not sure that any of the other BTS
administrators do.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

Ahh, thank you I wondered who had found and revived the message when I noticed a few minutes ago that it had reappeared. I will have to remember in the future to send any bug reports from another email program (that was sent from an OS X machine using Apple's Mail)