mozilla bugs: The BTS is vary difficult to use at present.

I was just reporting a bug about mozilla-browser and I was swamped with 426 outstanding bugs.
There are many more if you look at othe mozilla pkgs.  I should read all of these every time a
report a bug and to be honest I didn't.  If I have to read them I might as well try to sort and
reply if I can.  Is there anything I can do as a user, withought mucing up the BTS?