Debian and Gigabyte m/b GA-6BXDU

Hi there,

I had a gigabyte motherboard, GA-6BXDU - rev1.3, dual PIII 500 with scsi
50pin and 80pin on board. To boot from cd-rom, this m/b only support
cd-rom boot via scsi, it wont allow me to boot ide cd-rom, that is what
the previous owner said to me and I've tried to boot from ide cd-rom, no
luck.

But... this motherboard only want to boot with windowz cd, not with my
Debian cd #5. Is there any experience user with this kind of m/b able to
install Debian on it? How can I install Debian then?

Thanks,

Phillip.