question about running VIM as normal user

Hi all,
when running VIM (version 6.2.214) as normal user,some warning message comes to me(which wouldn't happen when run by ROOT):

$vi
error to process /usr/share/vim/vimrc:
line   56:
E91: 'E71: option 'shell' has not been set
E484: Can't open file /tmp/v674877/0
press ENTER or any other key to continue:

#May be not the exact words,for I translated some fo them from Chinese.

I have NOT modified /etc/vim/vimrc ,which /usr/share/vim/vimrc linked to.
I have checked the /tmp directory,and there is not such a directory called v674877 or any other similar.

Any ideas?Thanks a lot.
--
Pessimistic prophecies are self-fulfilling.