Re: Adjusting the speed of mouse-wheel scrolling [repost]

Aaaah!!!

Thank you so very much.
That's a lot better.

I had two mice configured, as you (correctly) guessed: "Configured Mouse" and "Generic Mouse". After "Generic Mouse" was `commented out' in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 the problem was solved.

Thanks!

h: Kristian

A Mennucc wrote:
also, read