Postgresql 7.4.1

Hello,

I've just read the recent threads in the archive concerning this app.,
done a package search to no avail (I keep getting this 'error' message
when I use the search , even though I know it is available for Debian in
this form, been to the website, but can't find the info I'm after.

(1) Being a server app. I assume it is available for woody, or is it
suited to the sarge environment?;
(2) And, in regard to the above, what kernel image is required to make
this thing sing?;
(3) Other than upgraded GUI and docs, what are the major improvements in
this version over 7.2 and 7.3?
Regards and thanks,

David.