Re: Getting DRI going for Mach64

I have a source tree for 2.4.22. I tried to build a kernel with ext3 built-in
but the build did not complete successfully.

Anyway, I have working 2.4.22-xfs kernel so figured to make drm-mach64 with
the sources I have. The make-kpkg kicked about the revisions and changelog of
the failed kernel build and would bo no farther.

1. Should I clean that kernel build to get rid of these changes?
2. With this or otherwize (since I am not building the whole kernel, just
using the sources and header files to build the drm-mach64 module, how to I
get this to work.
3. I assume one I have a drm-mach64.deb, this will do the rest. Manually
attemping to run the makepkg script fails.

(If anyone has successfuly build this module for a 2.4.22 or compatable kernel
on an i686 platform, maybe just send it and what I can use to install it.)