ifupdown configuration

Hello,

Until now Ive used dhcpcd client to connect to my IP, but now I
changed to dhcp3-client. The problem is that the new dhcp client
program fills my syslog with unworthy messages and I haven't been
able to find a way to use the "-q" option of dhclient. I've just
downloaded the source package and changed this the "hard way", but I
think there should be a way for us to select the command line
options of the used dhcp client. Or at least the package maintainers
of the dhcp client should create a script for reading command line
options from the "/etc/default" directory.

Thanks a lot,

--
Paladin

P.S. - This was just my _humble_ opinion.