Re: extract

on Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 11:25:44PM +0530, uttara sawant (uttara82@hotmail.com) wrote:
> friends,
>
> while extracting the contents of knoppix cd i got following error
>
> 29388 blocks of  size 65536
>
> #!/bin/sh
> #V1.0 format
> insmod clopp.o  file=$0   && mount  -r -t iso9660 /dev/cloop
> $1
> exit $?

Sounds like a bad burn.

Run an md5sum test of the disk.  If it's corrupted, burn another disk,
or have someone send you a copy.

Note too:  some older CDROM drives can't handle rewriteable CDRs, so try
the disk on another system if the md5sum checks out.

Peace.

    "I repeat, all planet leave is cancelled. I've just had an unhappy
    love affair, so I don't see why anybody else should have a good
    time."
    -- HHGTG