Re: Font Mystery

Steven,

Did you also loosed the Fixed[Sony] and Fixed[Jis] fonts ??

Since I have updated from Woody to SID ... I have the same trouble of you, and
I also loosed those fonts but only under KDE ... I can choose them with
xemacs ... but impossible under KDE ??!
My font under Konsole is really ugly ... and I have also loosed the Helvetica
font :o((

Could it be in relation with the bug detailed here ?
http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2004/debian-qt-kde-200402/msg00027.html

I have reproduced also this trouble under GNOME in my 3 PC configurations
under SID after the migration from Woody ... :o(

And no solution of the moment ... including testing the x-font guide from
here :
http://egads.ertius.org/~rob/font_guide.txt

Regards,

--