help on a IBM ps/1 486sx

hi to all I want help with my other computer its a IBM
ps/1 486sx and it is stuck in dos mode I will type the
message that im getting when I turn it on I cant do
any thing else on it it just says.

The following file is missing or corrupted:
COMMAND.COM
Type the name of the Command Interpreter (eg.,
C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM )
Thats exactly what I get so I type
C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM
Then it just says
Microsoft(R) Windows 95
   <c>Copyright microsoft Corp 1981-1995.

If any one may no the problem of my computer please
email me civic_lowr1der@yahoo.co.nz or
civic2099@hotmail.com if u have msn messenger please
add me for further help would be much appreciated

thanks James

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!