Re: [DEB-USER] Re: xscreensaver and KDE

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 09:37:40PM -0800, Ralph Alvy wrote:

> Paul M Foster wrote:
> > I've noticed that in KDE, in the Control Center, you can select
> > screensavers to run. Actually, either just one, or all of them randomly.
> > Paul
> How do you get KDE to use all of them randomly? I don't see that option on
> the screesaver config screen. I'm using KDE 3.15.

Scroll down the list of screensavers in the control center. When you get
to the "R"s, there's one called "Random". It appears to randomly run the
other screensavers. I haven't fully tested this. It may be that it runs
one particular one each time the screensaver kicks in, and then a
different one the next time it kicks in. I do know that when you click
on it to see the demo in the little screen, it shows a different one
each time you click on it.