Re: again Debian dedicated hosting

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 10:20:05AM +0100, Marcus Schopen wrote:

Hi,

> there was a discussion about dedicated hosting with preinstalled debian
> a few days ago (I read that thread). I'm looking for an ISP (US or
> Europe) who offers  preinstalled debian (not vhost) for about $30/month.
> I don't need much power on that machine, just something small to run my
> fallback MX and secondary DNS.
Hm don't know if it's realy on topic but I've good experience with
hetzner[1] located in Nuernberg/Germany.
You can start with 39EUR/Month + 149EUR for the setup. ATM this is for
a Amd Athlon XP 2400+ with 512MB RAM, 80Gb HD and 100GB free traffic.
1 IP address with IN PTR record of your choice is included.

Ah and you can run a grsec patched kernel on this systems now. Had problems
with their older systems and grsec.

HTH
Sven

[1] http://www.hetzner.de