Re: Thank You for Your Interest in Lakeshore

FeejeeJoe@aol.com wrote:

My name is Jashwant Joseph and my phone number is 310 542-7758.
I am applying for Accounts Payable jobs in your company. If you have any openings in this field please contact me. I am sending my resume.
Thank you.

First: Ahum?
Second: Isn't "*ACHEIVMENTS*" actually written as: "Achievements"???

Btw: Not the only misspelled word in there...

Later!

--
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software is Only for Fools and Teenagers.