dselect: tell it to never mind?

I'm trying to install a postgresql package.

dselect/apt choked on installation, and returned an error.

However, it seemed that it really did install it,a nd with a bit of manual
tweaking, I got it to work.

However, dselect still is holding the package is some kind of queue and
wants to try and install it every time I run dselect (always choking in
the same error of course).

Now, I don't want to uninstall or purge postgresql, cause it's working
now.  I just want to tell dselect to ignore that package and stop trying
to install it again.

Can I do this?

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]