Re: Turn Debian into a Desktop-System what to do

Am Sonntag, 1. Februar 2004 02:04 schrieb Thorsten Haude:

> My advice: If you have to ask, don't try it at all. Logging ist an

except my english - what else would matter...  :) (couldn't you guys do any
way better to commend on several questions per one mail, rather than
answering whole bunch of mails that consist of only one question each? ;-)

> important base functionality and shouldn't be given up without knowing
> what you might be up against.
I know what i want the thing is why can't debian do
I wish a desktop system and wish to get rid of cron and all other grab I do
not want to see on my system. other distributions can do.. I seen it
alex