Re: mpalyer -vo problem

On Sat, Jan 31, 2004 at 06:54:18PM -0200, Fernando - FRBK wrote:
> My Mplayer is not working... the first error is:
>
> "New_Face failed. Maybe the font path is wrong.
> Please supply the text font file (~/.mplayer/subfont.ttf)"
>
> But the program still running...

mplayer hides the errors and other important messages among uselessly
verbose clutter.  Please complain to the mplayer devel team, and in the
meantime, paste _all_ the mplayer console output, when reporting
bugs/asking for output anyway.

> When i try to play any wmv file i get an error message saying that the
> program can't open my -vo option... i tried almost every -vo option that
> i can... and none of them works...

So you've tried the invalid ones so far, haven't you?  What about trying
some of the valid ones?

Useful answers require useful questions.  Google for ``asking smart
questions''.

HTH.

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9