one machine - multiple users, monitors, keyboards, mice ...

I would like to take my rediculously over-powered computer, and have it usable by two people at the same time. I'd like to hook up two monitors, two keyboards, and two mice, and run a display manager like xdm on each monitor. I vaguely recall some hooks for this in X, like saying 'xterm -display ork:0.0', where if I changed the '0.0' to '1.1' I'd get the second monitor and keyboard on that particular host. But I forget what this is called.

"Multi-head" seems to imply "mono-body" -- one user, one mouse, one kbd, just two monitors.

I guess I want to know THE REAL NAME for "Multi-body" -- two users, two mice, two kbds. (err... and one video card with multiple VGA adapters).