Re: ATI radeon 9200, 2.6 kernel, xfree 4.3 - but still bad performance (dri failing?)

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 2:01 pm, Michael Biebl wrote:
> hanasaki wrote:
> > I have DRI working but check out my glxgears output!
>
> Hi Alan,
>
> I think we're getting closer ;-)
> Did you check if the via_agp module was loaded without problems and

You are confusing me with Hanasaki - I don't have via.

I have just tried unloading agpgart, and loading up sis_agp module, which then
seems to have autoloaded agpgart but it hasn't solved the problem.

I just tried posting information on the debian-x mailing list to see if I can
get something more positive from there.

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk