RE: rebuilding /etc/rc<n>.d Scripts

The easiest way to recover anything from /etc/rc* is to copy it over from
another machine you know you haven't changed to much of.  With /etc/rc6
that's for shutdown so you can probably just put in a K* for everything in
that dir and not harm much.

Here's what I have on our debian machine here which hasn't changed since our
install
K01gdm
K01kdm
K01xdm