Re: elinks -dump without tables

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 06:30:08PM -0500, Paul M Foster wrote:
>                  [...] I wish they'd make it adjust table widths and
> such so that it accommodates an 80 character display (like all the GUI
> browsers, which adjust to the width of the window they're in).

I'd be most happy if you wrote a decent HTML tables -> ASCII art
converter.  And frames.  Text browsers in Debian suck, simply.

Some tables just can't be shrinked anymore.  It would be hard to fit the
following in less than 28 characters, for example:

123456 foobarbaz 67859.34566

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9