apt-get via Windows

With apt-get dist-upgrade --print-uris, or apt-zip, I am able to
produce a list of the URLs I need to do a dist-upgrade.  However, I
don't have the bandwidth to download all those files (which would fill
a CDROM).

So I beg someone in town, where there is lots of Windows machines, to
download the files and burn them onto a CDROM with "nero".

I wish to make a Windows shell script [.BAT?] to send him to ease the
process.

So how does one write the equivalent of
wget URL1 URL2...
for Windows or MS/DOS?

Please don't tell me to tell him to use Knoppix, download wget, etc.
Certainly there are some standard windows tools to do this, no?

Perhaps all downloading on Windows is done via the browser IE.  Maybe
I need to make a webpage to put on my site, with a button that with
one click he can download all the URLs in some javascript (how to
write?) or something.  Hopefully all URLs could be put into a new temp
directory, from which it is easy to "nero" them together.  Or maybe he
could "zip" them into a single archive, as zip is usually found on
Windows machines, then nero that single file.

A perl script could surely do it, but I don't want to have the people
helping me need to download anything first.  I want to get this done
with just the tools sure to be found on Windows.

Nor do I want to make an .exe and tell them to run that.

So maybe I just need to make a javascript that does the equivalent of
mkdir /tmp/tmp
cd /tmp/tmp
wget URL1 URL2...
But perhaps IE will warn that that is going beyond the safety zone or something.