Re: Derivative effects.

Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com> writes:

> The big problem with Corel is their relationship to SCO, who are
> actively trying to kill Linux as we all now know it.  Of course, they
> won't be successful, but who wants to be in bed with the enemy.

What relationship does Corel have to SCO?  I remember that Corel had
that big MS investment, but I don't recall them having any
relationship with SCO.  (Sure you aren't conflating Caldera with
Corel?)

The bigger problem with Corel is that their Linux development has
been abandoned for years, and shows no sign of coming back.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
I don't want to play coach - we're losing..