Erm, is this spam?

I just recieved this from address debian-italian@lists.debian.org and the
mail was addressed to: All_info@lists.debian.org

Is this a spammer, because I got another one from the same addresses saying
I was added to the list and I now had access to many hot hot sites.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Downloading of Movies, MP3s and Software is illegal and punishable by law.

We hereby inform you that your computer was scanned under the IP
62.164.46.46 . The
contents of your computer were confiscated as an evidence, and you will be
indicated.
You get the charge in writing, in the next days.
In the Reference code: #14715, are all files, that we found on your
computer.

The sender address of this mail was masked, to fend off mail bombs.

- You get more detailed information by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation -FBI-
- Department for "Illegal Internet Downloads", Room 7350
- 935 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Washington, DC 20535, USA
- (202) 324-3000