idiot hoses boot sector (2.6 Promise SATA)

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone has a boot-floppy image lying around with a 2.6 kernel containing the new GPL Promise SATA driver and RAID 1. I successfully migrated from 2.4 / Promise's crappy driver to 2.6 with the GPL, but then like an idiot, I got something wrong in LILO and can't boot. It's filling the screen with 9A, which indicates that it can't find the map file.

I just need to be able to mount /dev/md0, then I can fix my boot sector.

In the meantime, I'm going to try booting with a Knoppix CD. If that fails, I can always install Woody on a spare disk, get the right kernel config, and use bootcd, but I've never tried that before.

Yes, I should have known better, but I was on a roll.

PS I'm not subscribed to d-b, so please CC me.