Re: Newbie Install Question

Thanks, Leandro,
     I'm still confused.  I got all of the ISO's successfully. I'm not sure of
the purpose of this ISO.  Do I install Debian from the other ISOs and then
install this "update" ISO?
     I've read the installation instructions and looked over the debian web
site, but am still not sure when to install this "update" ISO.
     The filename of the resulting ISO is "debian-update-3.0r2.01-i386.iso" .
It is 456 Meg in size

Mike

Leandro Guimar
ães Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra@prefeitura.sp.gov.br> on