Re: IceWM: Switching between windows

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:42:14 -0500
Carl Fink <carlf@fink.to> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:41:50PM -0600, Jacob S. wrote:
> > hmm... It seems I must have bumped a hotkey without realizing it.
> > Alt-Tab just stopped working for switching between active windows on
> > my desktop. Ctrl-Alt-[1-6] doesn't work for switching desktops any
> > more, either. It was working just 10 minutes ago...
> >
> > Do any of the other Ice users out there recognize this and know what
> > I accidently pushed or how to undo it?
>
> Your scroll lock is on.  Usually the key is above and to the right of
> your backspace key.

Of course... how could I have missed that one. And now I realize the one
"* lock" key on my keyboard that doesn't have an led to show when it's
on... :-/

Thank you very much! I don't feel quite so lost any more. :-)

Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Linux: Because rebooting is for adding hardware
Solaris: Because you don't need to reboot to add hardware
Windows: Because rebooting is for adding hardware, adding software,
regularly scheduled downtime, and should also be done on a daily basis
to keep the machine running.