Re: Newbie Install Question

Em Qui, 2004-01-22 às 15:43, mike.strickland@micromeritics.com escreveu:
> I downloaded the ISO images for Woody and my next step will be to try to install
> it.  I am confused about one thing.  For Disk 1 there is an image for what looks
> like disk 1 and there is also an "update" disk 1.  It looks like the update disk
> is revision 2.1 of the 3.0 version and the first one just revision 2.

	Where did you check exactly?  The current release is 3.0r2.

> Second question:  There is a "Disk 1 NON-US" image.  What is it for?

	Crypto and the such.  You can just use it if you like, and if you are
not redistributing in crypto-forbidding countries like the US.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra@prefeitura.sp.gov.br>
Prefeitura do Município de São Paulo