Re:

On Thursday 22 January 2004 09:04, Helmut Zehetmayer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am member of a group working on migration szenarios from Windows to Linux
> for Austrian Schools on behalf of the Austrian Ministry of Education. It is
> very hard to find any lists of Paedagogical software in German. Have you
> got any links for me?
>
> Yours,
> Helmut

Hi,

Not sure if these links will help, but maybe they will.

These are both in English:

	http://schoolforge.net/
	http://www.k12ltsp.org/

This is actually an Austrian webpage:

	http://www.schule.at/index.php?url=themen&top_id=170

You may also want to take a look at

	http://edu.kde.org

This site contains information on some of the educational offerings from KDE.
As these are under KDE they will generally either be completely translated or
in the process of being translated.

Another site to check out in German is:

	http://home.aventa.de/pb/software/start-software.htm

And of course, last but not least is another link in German with links to
various other sites:

	http://marl.linuxfreunde.de/links/Linux_in_der_Schule.shtml

Hope those help.

Schöne Grüße,