Could not find any loop device

Hi I was trying to mount an iso so I could extract the contents of it.
When doing the mount command I got the following error.

# mount -o loop,ro myiso.iso /iso
mount: Could not find any loop device, and, according to /proc/devices,
       this kernel does not know about the loop device.
       (If so, then recompile or `insmod loop.o'.)

I am using 2.6.1 that I compiled myself. Obviously I missed something
when I was configuring the kernel. Could someone please point me to
what I need to compile in. Thanks for your help.

--Chris Wallace