Re: apt-get dist-upgrade

Sorry Paul didn't mean to send that directly to you.

> It's OK to just control-C the update to kill it. Suggest you redial
> and
> try again (just run apt-get update again and it'll pick up where it
> left
> off).

I use apt-get -d dist-update until everything is downloaded and then
run apt-get dist-update. That way I know I'll be sitting by the machine
the whole time it's actually updating. Don't want the kiddies say yes
to some random prompt.

=====
©¿©¬
John