Re: modules.conf equivalence for non-modules

Hi Abdul

I'm not quite sure I've understood your question, but:
drivers compiled in the kernel are always loaded and therefore don't need
aliases.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 12:21:41AM -0500, Abdul Latip wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know where to get information about how to make
> aliases like in /etc/modules.conf for non modules (i.e. compiled
> in the kernel).
>
> thank you,
>
> --
> Abdul Latip - Junior Staff - http://people.WebIndonesia.com/dullatip/  -
> - Dear IETF: I want back my X.400 under X.25 or CLNP spam free mailer! -

Regards,
--
Joachim Fahnenmüller

# Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
# your ~/.signature to help me spread!