Release Management and Configuration Support

Hello,
	A few simple questions (I am a Redhat and Mandrake user looking at Debian).
	If I choose to install the current Sarge Release, when Sarge becomes the
stable release, how do I change the apt-get functionality to query the
stable instead of the unstable servers? I have looked for and not found
documentation on this.
	Further, as an idea; why not configure the systems to call the updates
based on the version name and alias "stable, testing, and unstable" to the
version?
	I have a few primary functions for the servers (fairly standard stuff).
Email Server (postfix, Cyrus, proc mail, spamassassin, openldap, MySQL,
Squirrel mail -- web interface), Web Server (Apache 2.X, PHP, Apache Tomcat,
Java 1.4), Firewall with iptables, and file server (NFS and SMB). Based on
the package list, all seem very straight forward with Debian except the mail
server. Can someone point me to a HOWTO or series of HOWTOs for the email
server?

	Any Help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Tim