Re: Promise Ultra 100 TX2 (PDC20268)

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:39:16PM +0100, Micha wrote:
> Hi i am new to the mailing list and hope i hope i have done everything well
> so far :)
>
> also i am relativly new to unix and debian ...
>
> i just want to aks if the Ultra 100 TX2 is supported by debian and if yes
> can you tell me which kernel (kernel-patch) or driver i need ?
>
> thank you for all advice and your help
>
> with best regards
>
> Michael Schlembach
> me@ceeyafree.de

Debian Sarge does support your card, you will need the testing iso to install the
proper kernel.  Woody can be installed if you do not have your drives on the card,
then you can upgrade the kernel.

www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Will get you started with the testing, or Sarge information.

Rthoreau