RE: Debian dedicated hosting

Title: RE: Debian dedicated hosting

Hi,

I've been considering serverbeach.com, but a short search on google uncovered that they are riddled with troubles.

They seem to be hosting a large number of spammers, so their IP ranges are now listed in spam-tracking databases like spews.

They also seem to have a very unfriendly and abusive support. Definitely not my type of hosting :)

regards,
Danijel