Postfix

Hi,
I've got a problem with postfix. I vant to use virtual_mailbox_limit stuff
but it can be only done by patching postfix (I've got 2.0.16), but I cannot
patch it, cause I've installed it as debian package so there is no source
code to patch. I've download source code for postfix, but I'm not able to
`make` it (there is some libdb4.1-dev missing and it's not accessible using
apt-get). So I want to ask if somebody has compiled postfix with VDA patch
and can send it to me.
Thanks

Brona