Re: Ctrl - s, s key problem

Thorsten Haude wrote:
Hi,

Please send me every mail only once.
Sorry for that. I clicked reply and found the last mail was sent to you only, so have to sent to the list again.

* Yan Xu <yax2@Lehigh.EDU> [2004-01-18 21:48]:

Thorsten Haude wrote:

I don't know about EmacsOS, but the terminal is locked with Ctrl-s.
Just press Ctrl-q to unlock it.

Many thanks for the reply. However, it is not the lock problem. Only the
s key is not working, other keys work well.

Now *I* wonder. I always thought this is be a feature all terminals
share? Nothing happens if you press Ctrl-s? What terminal do you use?
The terminal is KDE's "Konsole". If I press Ctrl-s in a terminal, the s key is not response anymore, other keys are not locked.

Thanks.

Yan