Re: unsubscribe

Why is it that every other mailing list I'm on, people have no problem
ignoring blank 'unsubscribe' messages, but here they invoke sometimes
dozens of replys?

I'm not gonna give any bull about how simple it is to filter the
messages straight to the trash, because I don't do that. The number of
unsub messages is so low, at least in comparison to the flow of
'regular' messages on this  list, that I just delete (or leave) the
messages when they come up. Silently.

Anyone whe responds to these messages on-list loses a great deal of my
respect. Same goes for anyone who responds to this message.
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: 4 Non Blondes - Calling All The People : Bigger, Better,