Re: Documentation and Usability

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Mac McCaskie wrote:

> Where is the value of providing a widget to a customer without giving
> them a clue as to what the widget is or what to do with it.

Well here's your problem.  You think Debian is a product and you are a
customer.  Well then just send your receipt[1] to Debian HQ and a refund
of $0.00 will be on its way.

In the case of webmin, you had a problem and got a solution.  It seems
the process is working quite fine to me but if you would like a "widget"
there are plenty of people who would like to sell one[2] to you.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>

[1] You did keep your receipt didn't you?

[2] Even Debian-based.  See http://www.xandros.com/ ,
http://www.libranet.com/ or http://www.lindows.com/