Re: setting print command in xemacs

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 11:29 am, Matt Price wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> using the xemacs print command, my fext files end up starting exactly
> at the edge of the page and being difficult to readj.  I'm trying to
> figure out a wayto get xemacs to use enxcript or some other
> formatting tool to do the actual printing -- but it's not obvious how
> to go about doing that.  Any emacs curus out there know how to lend
> me a hand?
>
> Thanks,
> matt

Assuming xemacs, the easiest might be to use the menu option:
Options->Printing->Command line switches

And set up the right switches to send to lpr to make things happy. If
that doesn't work for you, you can control the generation of the
postscript output it gory detail:
Options->Advanced (Customize)->Emacs->Postscript->PS Print

... but I have never messed with this personally.

--
Wesley J. Landaker - wjl@icecavern.net